Monday, April 13, 2009

Jesus wants the rose. and me. and you.

Things have been rough lately. Lots of struggle. Daily asking God to change my heart. Daily failing in my own flesh. Clinging to hope. And Father is faithful to strengthen and encourage me. While I was at work today, I found these two encouraging things via the Desiring God blog.

- A Conversation with Death on Good Friday
" O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory
through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:55-57

- Jesus wants the rose
Really sweet Truth, from a Matt Chandler message.

2 comments:

  1. He IS ever leading us in victory. what a sweet truth that I am so grateful for.

    i love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh praise jesus for the real gospel.

    ReplyDelete