Thursday, April 2, 2009

two two

I turned twenty two today! That's crazy! All in all it was a very fun day: quality time with Garret, fun party time with my roomies and some of my favorite people, ice cream, EA videos, and some dancin.
Me, with my birthday flowers from Mom, leis from the roomies, and silliness from Maggie ;)

I know it's been a while, so here's a brief serious and funny update on my life...

- I graduate in six weeks. This is craziness.
- I need a full-time job in BCS for after graduation.
- I'm struggling with managing my time well, and I've stunk at it for so long that I now have trouble not just resigning myself to the sleep-deprived cycle.
- This video makes me laugh A LOT!!
- I'm procrastinating right now.
- These are some of my new favorite songs: While I'm Waiting by John Waller, Yours by Steven Curtis Chapman, and I Don't Feel Like Dancin by the Scissor Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment