Thursday, January 22, 2009

gggooooooaaaaalllll!

After recently being asked, "So, what's your New Year's Resolution?", I realized that I didn't really have one this year. Kind of. I was out of the country this New Years, and my mind just didn't really ever get to the resolution-making point. At the time, I was more so worried about keeping warm! So, I have goals instead - attempts to implement lessons learned. And yes, I'm trying to stick to just a few, because usually, let's be honest, I bite off WAY more than I can chew. So here it goes, here are my goals for myself:
  • Be grateful. (Colossians 3:15-17)

  • Invest in people.

  • Take one pile at a time - when cleaning up your room, and your life.

  • Sleep when you were made to do so.

  • Get a job for after graduation.
I'll be doing my best to focus on baby steps with these, because historically I stink at that and end up finding these lists around July and getting super disappointed with myself. Thanks for reading, and feel free to keep me accountable on these or ask me about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment